There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 1, 2013

Dumplings Weekend!



Hello sweet readers. I've been super busy with my 4th batch of dumpling orders for friends and family last weekend. I would love to share with you a glimpse of Anna Dumplings. Here I would love to show you some great serving suggestions and easy tips of how to cook them perfectly! Enjoy a spoonful of happiness :) xoxo Anna

Get ready for Prepping time !!! Each batch of orders takes 2 days to complete. It's hard work, it is rewarding however when I see my friends eating them !!

Dumpling making !!!
Finally I can pack my little babies!
Anna Dumplings easy cooking steps :) Delicious dumplings in minutes! Ta-da ! 

Mr W really loves his dumpling crispy - just follow the above boiling steps and drain well. Heat pan on high heat, add 3 tbs oil onto pan and add in dumplings and turn constantly untill golden brown!

Voila! Crispy toasty dumplings served with your favourite sauce!!

I really love the dumplings in a simple chicken stock and garnished with fresh shallots. Eating a big bowl of soupy dumplings takes me back to my time as a kid eating all of my mum's dumplings. I remember I ate 5 bowls at one time !!! My best record! There were definitely a lot of dumplings in my belly :)





Here is a serving suggestion by my friend Claudia. She adds a Chinese special chilli bean paste. She eats her spicy dumplings soup for lunch at work!!! (She even brought her own sauces and soup spoon. I felt so proud) . Thank you for being super supportive of Anna dumplings.


Yesterday Mr W and I had dumplings for dinner in a home made chicken stock and some Chinese cabbage. I also added my special soy caramelised slow braised spare pork ribs (it was slowly cooked in the oven for 5 hours !!! yes it's crazy however I love my food so no complaints here. I love it when the meat slowly falls apart and melts in your mouth. Yummo! I will share this recipe with you next time!). xx

No comments:

Post a Comment